Lloyd's Broker (London)
Director – Financial & Specialty Risks
Xenia Broking Group are currently recruiting a Lloyd's Broker,who will be working with our unique and innovative Financial & Specialty Division in the heart of London. The successful Lloyd's Broker will be building relationships with key clients both in own portfolio, driving prospect engagement and developing new relationships in line with the company’s growth strategy.
Advising clients on policy administration, supporting submission
and negotiation of claims, as well as with assisting clients with any
accounting queries are important daily tasks for the successful Lloyd's
Broker. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for identifying
target companies, increasing brokerage and revenues. The candidate will
possess a proven track record in Lloyd's and London Market.
Xenia was formed through the union of two long-standing
specialist credit insurance brokers, Credit Risk Solutions (CRS) and
Credit & Business Finance (CBF) acquired in 2017 and 2019
respectively. The combining of these independent and entrepreneurial
businesses, including the Howden Trade Credit team acquired in 2020,
positioned Xenia as one of the largest credit insurance brokers in the
UK. In 2021 Xenia Broking Group expanded even further by completing four
acquisitions - Credit Insurance Alliance (Brokers), Status Credit
Insurance Brokers Ltd, Parker Norfolk & Partners Ltd and Peter Hill
Credit & Financial Risks making Xenia the largest independent trade
credit and surety insurance broker in the UK.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- CII qualified or working towards a CII qualification, or other recognised and relevant qualifications are an advantage;
- Knowledge of Xchanging processes and PPL Submissions;
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind-set;
- Ability to build trust by operating with integrity and professionalism;
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships;
- IT literate with good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
To apply for this position please email: [email protected]
Return to all vacancies